Energy is a very real thing. Don’t believe me? Have you ever been at a social event where a random person changed the entire environment with their presence alone? Well that’s because of the energy that they brought with them when they walked in. The change was either good or bad but everyone in the room felt it happen. If you’ve experiences this, you’re more self-aware than you think.
What Is Energy?
Energy is an internal vibration. What we feel inside we reflect outside. Sort of how radio’s have frequencies, we as humans also have frequencies and are vibrating on different channels. If you don’t like you’re current station, change it! We all have the choice and ability to tune ourselves to vibrate on the planes we desire.
How We Create Our Energy
- Experiences – Holding onto old stories keeps them in your current reality and actually hinders your happiness. Letting go of old stories will open up new experiences for you to be happier. You are not your past. Make the choice to live in the now.
- Self-Perception – How do you see yourself? If you see yourself as socially awkward, you will be socially awkward. If you see yourself as the life of the party, chances are that’s the vibe you bring to social settings. How you see yourself is everything.
- Motion – Your motion determines your emotion. Your emotion determines your energy. Body language and facial expressions are two very important factors in the emotion you bring. Do you keep your hands in your pocket or are your arms by your side. Are your shoulders slouched or are they pulled back with your head held high? Self-awareness is key in this area.
- Music – What type of music are you listening to? Music is sound and sound is vibration. It has the ability to influence our state at a moments notice in a good or bad way.
- Food – There are living foods and dead foods. One gives us energy while one depletes our energy. One is life and one is death.
Why Is This Important?
Having a great energy about you creates a positive presence. People want to be around those who have good vibes and don’t want to be around those with negative energy. I can remember being around people who gossiped and it killed me. I felt like less of a human being when I was around those people. Whenever I was around those with a positive attitude, those who wanted to talk about ideas and dreams, it made me want to be around them.
Creating a new field of energy (call it your aura) is not only important to your personal health and well being but also to your life in general. Imagine the quality relationships you’ll create, meaningful friendships, opportunities you’ll create and for cupids sake – the love life you may attract by becoming becoming a better person. Sky is the limit and you have the potential within you to reach even higher.
7 Ways To Improve Your Energy
- Mental Gains – If you’re reading this article on a smartphone, you literally have power in your hand. There are millions of hours of audios from world class public speakers who specialize in self-improvement. Les Brown, Anthony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, Jim Rohn, Eric Thomas, Peter Voogd and Gary Vaynerchuk are some of my favorites to name a few. If audio’s aren’t your thing, you can watch a TedTalk on a variety of different topics where you’ll surely learn something new. The point is to continue learning on a daily basis. The person who knows it all is a fool who knows nothing.
- Personal Fulfillment – Those who are happiest are those who are personally fulfilled in what they do for work and for pleasure. If you are working a job or are involved in a career where you are unhappy, do your best to find what you are grateful for in that field. If the feeling of unhappiness is still there, make a decision to change what you do. Find an attitude of gratitude. Discover your mission and your purpose in the every day things of life. It’s all in front of you if you open your minds eye. And be sure to do things that make you happy with no attachment to money. Always make room for play time.
- Make Progress – Set personal goals and make progress towards them. Progress equals happiness 100% of the time. When you’re working towards a goal and are taking daily actions towards achieving said goal, you are going to feel accomplished. This energy will shine through (your aura) whenever you’re around others.
- Friendships – If you are to make true energetic and personal change, begin hanging out with those you have a common future with, not a common past with. Often times we hinder our growth because we continue to surround ourselves with those who are rooting for our failure and not for our success. Get around people who make you feel good. People who inspire you to be a better version of who you already are. The worst feeling in the world is to be surrounded by bitter, unhappy, negative thinking individuals.
- Exercise – Move that ass! This is my favorite because it ties the 4 pillars in to one. Remember, motion creates emotion. The more you move the better you’ll feel. I like to working and listen to personal development for the first 10-20 minutes of my workout. Through exercising I’ve felt personally fulfilled because I am making progress. I’ve also created friendships through working out with others who are also working on themselves.
- Living Foods – Eating living foods is the foundation to everything we just talked about. Begin to look at food as fuel and not as comfort. Take notice with what gives you energy and what spikes your insulin levels and makes you lethargic and tired. If you want to feel more alive and bring a better energy throughout life, eat living foods! If you want to be a dead log and bring terrible energy, keep consuming dead foods (meat, dairy, soft drinks, alcohol, etc).
- Smile – Physiology is a huge part of how we feel and interact with others. Start everyday with a huge smile and an attitude of gratitude. We all have the ability to grin from ear to ear, yet we don’t do it as often as we should. It’s all about self-love and being happy with who you are and who you are becoming. Appreciate yourself daily.
Energy Cannot Be Created Nor Destroyed
Grasp the fact that energy just is. Read that one more time. Energy just is. You are already a moving particle of energy in this thing we call reality. Whatever you give is what you are. In order to inspire one must be inspired and to motivate one must be motivated. If we want to spread happiness, one must be happiness. And in order to love someone, we must be love itself. We cannot give what we are not ourselves.
The world and reality we live is merely a reflection of the energy that we are inside. Our bodies are vessels and the soul energy inside is our guiding light. What will you feel like when you walk into that room now? Better yet, how will you make others feel? The life of the party is never in the room, it’s always within.